Terms and Policies
Appointments and Scheduling
- Patients are encouraged to schedule appointments in advance.
- Urgent or emergency cases will be prioritized accordingly.
- The doctor reserves the right to reschedule appointments due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances.
Patient Information and Privacy
- Patient confidentiality is of utmost importance, and all medical records will be kept secure and in compliance with privacy laws.
- Patients must provide accurate and complete medical history during consultations to facilitate proper diagnosis and treatment.
Communication and Follow-up
- The doctor will communicate diagnosis, treatment plans, and medical advice in a clear and understandable manner.
- Follow-up appointments will be scheduled as necessary to monitor progress and adjust treatment if needed.
- The doctor will treat patients with respect, empathy, and compassion, upholding the principles of patient-centered care.
- Patients are also expected to treat the doctor and clinic staff with respect and courtesy.
Prescription and Medication
- Prescription medications will be provided based on the doctor's professional judgment and in accordance with best practices.
- Patients must inform the doctor about any known allergies or adverse reactions to medications.
Respectful Behavior and Safety
- Patients are expected to treat staff, healthcare providers, and fellow patients with respect and courtesy.
- Any form of harassment, violence, or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- The clinic has the right to refuse service to anyone who poses a threat to the safety and well-being of others.
- Patients have the right to seek a second opinion from another qualified healthcare provider if they wish to do so.
- Patients will be informed of the risks, benefits, and alternatives of proposed treatments or procedures before providing consent.
Fees and Payment
- The doctor will clearly communicate the fees for services rendered and any additional costs related to tests or procedures.
- Payment for services will be expected at the time of the visit, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The doctor will continuously update medical knowledge and skills through professional development activities.
- In case of a medical emergency, patients should seek immediate medical attention through emergency services.
Referrals and Specialist Consultations
- The doctor may refer patients to specialists or other healthcare providers when necessary for specialized care.
Complaints and Feedback
- Patients are encouraged to provide feedback about their experience and report any concerns or complaints.
- The doctor will address patient feedback and strive to improve the quality of care.
- The doctor will not discriminate against patients based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.